Friday 9 March 2012

Another blog post!

It seems like time for another blog post - so here goes...

I continue to struggle with my IBS. And the various other health issues - yes, including the depression. The depression is bad right now - being honest. I have to be honest on this blog, or there is no point in having the blog, is there?

At least I made it to the hairdressers on Wednesday, so that's positive, anyway!

Continue to regularly update my poetry sites:
http://paulapuddephatt.tripod.com/poetry and www.paulapoems.blogspot.com. I have been neglecting my spiritual blog - www.quagan.blogspot.com - but I shall try to update this again soon. It would be good to update that blog more regularly.

I have been adding videos to my Deborah Gibson - www.pauladebblog.blogspot.com - and Tiffany - www.paulatiffblog.blogspot.com - blogs.  Seems better than annoying everyone with them on Facebook, and it's easier to find them again!  I enjoy it, anyway. Nice to see that "Can't Stop a Heartbeat" is recognised (four You Tube clips, not bad going). Why a song as great as that was "hidden away" on the B-side of "Radio Romance", I will never know. Worth listening just for the sax, but it's a really great track, overall! My favourite Deborah Gibson track, at the moment, has to be "Goodbye". Amazing - absolutely love it! It was a track from Deborah's "Body Mind Soul" album.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thank you for reading. Love and peace to you all! xxx

PS: Last minute decision to change this into the same font and size as I use on my poetry site.  I'm not going back and altering all of the previous posts, but I think that I'll use this one in the future.  I actually did this post differently.  It was a kind of experiment.  I typed it up in WordPad first, instead of writing straight on to the blog.  Apart from this "PS" part.  I am adding this spontaneously, in the usual way! :-)


PPS: The links to my other blogs don't work on here.  Blogger is being weird about links to other Blogger sites, for some reason.  The one to my Tripod poetry site works.  All of the others can be found through the links page on that site, anyway!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment