Monday 7 May 2012

25 random things about me (updated 2009 list!)

1. My full name is Paula Michelle Puddephatt.

2. I was born in Berkshire, England, UK.

3. I now live in Hampshire, England, UK.

4. I worked in various admin posts for ten years. I hated it. It was alternately boring and stressful.

5. I love animals, especially birds. My husband and I have lots of pet birds. (But not quite as many pet birdies as in 2009.)

6. I have tried to keep house plants so many time, but always give them either too much or too little water, and they end up dying.

7. I'm a vegetarian.

8. I went to my local Quaker meeting this afternoon - first time this year. The Quakers is as close to organised religion as I "do" right now. (I haven't been to a Quaker meeting for ages! In fact, the last one must have been the one that I mentioned here!  I thought that Quaker meetings were in the morning, but I'll leave it as it originally was...)

9. I'm a Madonna fan. (To a point...but not even interested enough to own a copy of her latest album yet. I wouldn't use that to define me now...)

10. I write poetry.

11. I write fiction sometimes, but tend to start stories and never finish them. (Gave up writing short stories.)

12. I love H. & M. and New Look. (I still like those clothes stores, but hardly ever do clothes shopping nowadays. Not my priority right now!)

13. I've got lots of soft toys - probably too many! (Yeah, but not buying anymore...)

14. I've got dyspraxia. And clinical depression. And migraine, and chronic daily headaches. And PCOS. Other than that, life aint so bad!!! (Don't forget the IBS. OCD and agoraphobia. Oh dear!!!)

15. I love Marmite.

16. I love Frijj milkshakes.

17. I'm a feminist.

18. I subscribe to Spirit and Destiny Magazine. (No, only subscribed for a year. Can't afford it. Used to buy the occasional copy, but don't tend to anymore.)

19. I'm a member of Birdworld and Marwell Zoo. Hubby and I go there frequently. (Nope. Sadly. Hardly ever leave this flat!!!)

20. I love reading novels, but don't read enough. My fave authors include Mike Gayle and Martina Cole. (I haven't read a novel since The Bell Jar. Finished on 03/11/11.)

21. I love Beliefnet website. (It's completely inactive nowadays.)

22. My first ever pet was a blue budgie called Rupert, after Rupert the Bear!

23. I went on my first diet when I was 14 and have been on too many since then. (Yeah, but not lately! Life's too short for diets...)

24. I've got a brother called Andy. (Never see him - but, yeah...)

25. I had a Yellow Labrador called Amber when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment