Sunday 18 December 2011

Spent most of the day in bed...

I felt depressed, and my tummy was bad.  So that's that.  But never mind.  It's happened before and will again.

I wanted to put my poems in a different order again on my Tripod site.  It tends, otherwise, to end up in reverse chronological order, but that doesn't necessarily work for me, or the readers.  (Don't say, "What readers?"  I do get some!)  I also wanted to try to change the font on each poem within the software, to make them all look the same - could be something of a challenge, as well as time-consuming, and mind-numbingly boring.  Oh, well...Anyway, I can't log on at present.  I must admit that I suspect that this might happen.  The Tripod page on Facebook mentioned something about people having problems logging in.  I might as well "plug" the site while I'm here, I guess: http://paulapuddephatt.tripod.com/poetry

I think that's all for now.  I don't know whether to update my "Quagan Poet" site.  I am so mixed-up about my spiritual beliefs right now.  So nothing new there, right???  But not sure if I feel like "talking" about it - which, in my lingo, means blogging about it...

Love to you all!  Yeah, because I just know that so many people actually read my blogs!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment