Saturday 11 February 2012

So relieved!

I could only see five finches.  I began to feel around on the bottom of the cage, in the corner etc, for the little fella, fearing the worst, but came up with nothing.  Then a finch emerged from a nest, and there were six of them, all in a row.  (I don't actually think that the missing one was necessarily even the injured bird.  Most of them look very similar, and I was just in such a panic because I could only see five.)

I thought about the goddess Rhiannon just before checking on the finches, because I remembered that we can ask for Divine help when we feel that we are alone in this world.  Please pray for my little finch and send out positive healing energy.  I know that you guys have all different spiritual and religious views, but it doesn't matter, as all of our prayers are heard.  I believe that.

I will post updates on Gordon via this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment